I will not go now through all the courses and events I have attended since I decided I wanted to be a translator. Nevertheless, I will list some of them, as I find they reflect quite well my main interests and fields of specialization.
- Proofreading and Editing for Spanish Translators. From 3 to 7 November 2014. University of Geneva (UNIGE). Delivered by Cristina Parrondo (United Nations).
- Proofreading and Orthotypography of Spanish Texts. From 28 to 29 September 2012. AGPTI. Delivered by Antonio Martín (Cálamo & Cran).
- Agriculture and Food Challenges in the 21st Century. Universitat Politèctica de València, through Miriadax.
- Economic Instruments Applied to the Environment. University of Cantabria, through Miriadax.
- Accounting, the Language of Business. UNED though Miriadax.
- Introduction to Common UN Procurement. September 2014. High Level Committee on Management – Procurement Network.
- Medical Translation I and II. From 24 to 25 February 2012. AGPTI. Delivered by Fernando Navarro.
- Sports and Society. University of Duke, through Coursera.